There are three ways to create a Free portfolio on dub:
1. Copy someone else's portfolio - One of the easiest and most existing ways to create a portfolio is to use dub's copy feature. This allows you to replicate the holdings and weights of someone else's portfolio with one click. Just pick how much you want to invest in the strategy, and dub will help you make it come to life! Find out more about copying portfolios here.
2. Use a template created by dub Capital - dub Capital has provided a number of templated portfolios to help you quickly create a portfolio. Feel free to browse these and see if they are the right fit for you.
3. Create a portfolio from scratch - Be a trendsetter and develop and publish a strategy that you are excited to share on dub! Here are some tips for creating your own portfolio:
- Make searching for your portfolio easy by picking a name and logo that best reflects your portfolio strategy!
- Add a brief description about your portfolio strategy. Don't say anything dub wouldn't say! Ensure that you have reviewed and adhered to our Community Guidelines.
- Pick a cool ticker to match your portfolio name! Note that tickers have a 7-letter minimum requirement and 11-letter max.
- Add multiple assets* to diversify your portfolio!
- Select percentage allocations for each asset to total 100% by using the sliders.
- Reminder to always review your assets and allocations before finalizing your order. Currently, you cannot make changes to your portfolio post-creation until you have invested in it.
- Additionally, don't forget to invest in your newly created portfolio to have it come to life. If you invest more than $25 dollars in your portfolio, you will qualify for the leaderboard!
*To Note: dub offers most, but not all, stocks and ETFs traded on U.S. exchanges.