To make a deposit into your dub account:
1. Once your application has been approved, link your bank account through our third-party service provider, Plaid, Inc.* within the app.
2. By linking your account through Plaid, you can transfer funds between your bank account and your dub account.
3. Enter the total amount to be transferred and hit Submit. You will receive a prompt in the app confirming the requested deposit.
To withdraw your funds from your dub account:
1. Go to Settings on the app Home Page by clicking the user profile icon on the top right of the screen.
2. Click on Bank Transfers, where you will see your cash total that may be withdrawn.
3. Click Transfer, then Transfer to Your Bank.
4. Enter the total amount to be transferred and hit Submit. You will receive a prompt on the app confirming the requested withdrawal.
Tips and Timeline:
1. You will typically be provided with buying power equal to your cash transfer the next business day post-transfer.
2. There may be instances where you will have to wait approximately 2 - 5 trading days for fund transfers to settle.
3. National holidays and weekends do not count as trading days.
4. Funds from your dub account can only be transferred to the bank account linked.
5. Only one bank account is permitted to be linked to your dub account.
6. Account Value on the dub home screen will always show the total dollar value of your account, including your holdings and settled cash.
7. Please ensure you have sufficient funds in your bank account for at least two trading days after you initiate an ACH transfer to prevent a transfer reversal.
Please sign in to leave a comment.