Please follow the instructions below:
1) Please download the TestFlight app from the Apple App Store. Those selected for beta testing will get an email directly from Apple.
2) Once you have downloaded and opened the TestFlight app, please select and download the dub app.
3) Once in the app, follow the prompts to set up your account.
4) Complete Identity Verification and your application: You will need to enter your Social Security number. This article explains how we secure your data and this article explains why we need this data.
*To note, the TRUSTED CONTACT function is not working. This is a known limitation, so please don't report it.
5) Connect your Bank Account: Please see, How can I fund my dub account, if you have any questions.
** All funds transferred will typically be available the next business day but may take up to 2 trading days.
6) You are ready to test the app while you wait for your money to settle. Once your funds are ready, invest in your portfolio!
7) Dig into the Help Center and pressure-test our ability to service the app. For any issues, including reporting a bug, onboarding, connecting your accounts, creating a portfolio, etc., please shake your phone while the app is open and report the problem via our integrated app feedback tool.
Requirements for opening a dub account:
- Be 18 Years or older;
- Have a valid Social Security Number;
- Have a legal U.S. residential address within the 50 states or Puerto Rico; and
- Be a U.S. citizen (U.S. permanent residents and valid U.S. Visa holders Coming Soon!)
Please sign in to leave a comment.